Welcome to Associates for Women's Medicine
Associates for Women's Medicine consists of Board Certified Obstetrician / Gynecologists, as well as, licensed midwives and other professional staff with expertise in a vast array of women's health areas. Associates for Women's Medicine continually strives for excellence in both patient customer service and patient satisfaction making every effort to provide a comfortable and caring environment for all our patients.
Click Here to Pay your Bill On-Line !!!
Click Here to access our AWM Patient Portal !!!
Covid-19: Important Message about changes at AWM
Starting Monday May 24, 2021:
- AWM will allow fully vaccinated patients to be in the office without their mask provided they can provide proof of vaccination (either a Covid Vaccine Card or Excelsor pass) as that will be scanned into their Chart.
- Fully vaccinated means you are 2 weeks past the J&J vaccine or 2 weeks past completing the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine series.
- Patients will still enter the office with their mask on, get their temperature checked and check in on the kiosk. Once you have been checked in and your vaccine status has been confirmed, you will be allowed to remove your mask if preferred.
AWM Visitor Policy Update:
- AWM will allow 1 person per patient for ALL Visits effective immediately. Any Visitor who has not or cannot (including children under the age of 12) get a vaccine or show proof will still have to wear a mask while in any AWM office.
TeleHealth services are now available.
- (Scheduled Appointments required - call 315-422-2222)
- If you are sick, please call the office first before coming to your appointment
- We are experiencing higher than normal call volumes, if you leave a message we will return your call as soon as possible.
Please reference the NEWS section of the Website for the latest COVID vaccine recommendations regarding Pregnancy & Breast Feeding.